Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here goes another one!!!

A decision made. Executed it. Another made. Plan to execute it next year. Well here is a toast to what has been so far an exciting and adventurous year. So far it has gone according to plan.

To tell the truth I always hated to have a plan and I always tried to stay away from people who has the plans till their death drawn in a pile of bullet points. But here I am trying to plan my next year. But this is not something I can leave for chance. So I better plan it.

Even though personally a new year made no much of a difference, it always brought along with it a sense of excitement. Something new to look forward to. At least psychologically. So this is a toast to a year gone, and another toast to the new one coming up. Now let me get some sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment